When: Monday 29 October, from 16hr30 to 18hr30
“Is it interesting to accelerate my company’s growth with the financial and strategic support of external investors?”
Compass welcomes at the end of this month Lars Lindgren, Venture Capitalist and Swedish Business angel accumulating 35 years of experience.
Lars will lead two workshops on the capital investment:
- A training for the entrepreneurs
- A discussion for the active or potential investors
The workshop aims at helping you understand the advantages and inconveniences, to build a partnership with investors: business angel or investment fund.
The purpose is to give you elements of reflection to think about a partnership, but also to explain the different stages to build and maintain it.
This initiative is an essential requirement for the take-off of innovative projects in Mauritius: something that means a lot to us!
We are pleased to invite you to this first meeting. The presentation will be in English but Lars is bilingual.
Go on Facebook for more info!
If the idea seduces you, if the subjects presented below interest you, then confirm now!
To book your spot, RSVP on hello@compass. mu or email@example.com, or contact us on our website! Limited places available.
Latest posts by Turbine Team (see all)
- How are incubators changing the start-up scenes around the world? - March 19, 2019
- What is going on in the entrepreneurial world in Mauritius and other African countries? - March 18, 2019
- Why should you start your business at a young age? - March 13, 2019